Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters
Crunchy and delicious chocolate with Hazelnut butter!
Write a review
- 2 tbsp. Naturally More Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 tbsp. crushed hazelnuts
- ¾ cup corn flakes or Allbran flakes
- 150 g dark chocolate
Peanut Butter Glaze
- 2 tbsp. Naturally More Valencia Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a double boiler, or a large metal or glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt the chocolate, and remove from heat. Add the Naturally More chocolate hazelnut spread, crushed hazelnuts and stir, then mix in corn flakes, until coated.
- Spoon clusters onto prepared baking sheet and place in fridge or freezer to set for 30 mins.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil and drizzle on top of clusters, after they are set.
Naturally More Nut Butter http://naturallymore.com/