Lettuce Wraps With Spicy Almond Sauce
This recipe makes 8 lettuce wraps. For adults typically 4 lettuce wraps are serving.
Write a review
- Lettuce Wraps
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 8 bib lettuce leafs
- 1 can (15-ounces) of black beans
- 1/2 orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- Spicy Almond Butter Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Naturally More Almond Butter with Probiotics
- 2 tablespoons of coconut liquid amino (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce
- Cook brown rice, following package instructions.
- Next make your almond sauce by combing all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and whisking or mixing. This sauce is the same sauce as the Thai Almond Butter Sauce, we've just added hot sauce.
- Wash and pat dry lettuce leaves and then wash.
- Julienne bell pepper into thin strips.
- Fill your lettuce leaves with brown rice, black beans, corn, bell pepper and onion and top with almond butter sauce.
Naturally More Nut Butter http://naturallymore.com/