Pumpkin Almond Butter Bundt Cake
Make all your neighbors jealous when they smell this cake cooking! So moist and delectable, this cake is bursting with pumpkin flavor!
Write a review
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons Naturally More Roasted Almond Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugars and coconut oil in mixer. Add pumpkin puree, almond butter and eggs, mixing until just incorporated.
- Combine milk and lemon juice. Add flour mixture and milk/lemon juice to wet ingredients, stirring until all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Curl up with a good book and enjoy!
Naturally More Nut Butter http://naturallymore.com/