Soft Creamy Peanut Butter Cookies with Coconut Oil
A dreamy soft peanut butter cookie that will melt in your mouth! Made healthier with coconut oil.
Write a review
- ¾ cup Naturally More Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and egg in bowl and mix for 3 minutes. Add vanilla and mix for 1 minute.
- Add dry ingredients and mix for 4 minutes, or until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, create 1” balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Optional: Melt dark chocolate and drizzle over cookies.
Naturally More Nut Butter http://naturallymore.com/