Banana Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cups
A unique and fun chocolate banana treat...a healthy way to satisfy that chocolate craving! Kids love these yummy treats!
Write a review
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons Naturally More Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts (any variety)
- ¼ cup melted chocolate
- Peel banana and cut it into 3 slices that will stand up. With a sharp knife, cut a piece out of the center of the banana, leaving a well in the top end. Of each banana segment.
- Dip opposite end of each piece of banana in melted chocolate and roll it in the chopped nuts. Place bananas on tray and refrigerate until set, or about 10 minutes
- Put peanut butter in a sealed plastic bag and and make a hole by cutting a corner off the bag. Squeeze peanut butter out of the hole into the center well in each piece of banana. Do a happy dance! It’s a healthy twist on a peanut butter cup!
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/