Cranberry Hazelnut White Chocolate Bark
If you are craving chocolate, you will adore this delicious treat!
Write a review
- ¼ cup Naturally More Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 bags (500g) white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- Over very low heat, melt white chocolate chips in a saucepan while
- stirring constantly to avoid burning the chocolate. Keep stirring until
- melted and remove from heat. You can also use a double broiler to melt
- the chocolate if you have one.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the melted
- white chocolate evenly.
- Heat up the chocolate hazelnut spread in a small saucepan and then
- swirl on top of the white chocolate. Drag the tip of a knife lengthwise
- through the bark to create ripples. Garnish with cranberries and
- Set in the fridge or freezer to harden for about 1-2 hours. Break apart
- in smaller pieces, and enjoy!
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/