Crunchy Quinoa Bowl With Thai Almond Sauce
A great lunch or dinner!
Write a review
- 1 can (15-ounces) of chickpeas
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 large carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter (I used Naturally More Almond Butter)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add chickpeas to a pan with 1/2 a tablespoon of coconut oil and roast in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Next cook your quinoa following the package instructions.
- While your quinoa is cooking, wash and dice or julienne your vegetables.
- To make your sauce combine all sauce ingredients into a small bowl and mix or whisk together.
- When your chickpeas have finished cooking, add everything into a bowl and top with thai almond butter sauce. Enjoy!
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/