Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies
Delicious peanut butter brownies with a salty sweet taste!
Write a review
- 4 medium bananas, mashed
- 4 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup Naturally More Valencia Peanut Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Naturally More Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 3/4 cup pretzels crushed
- 12 large pretzels whole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a saucepan melt peanut butter, until warm.
- In a medium bowl mix together mashed bananas, oats and peanut butter.
- Spread evenly on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, until semi-firm.
- For Topping: Melt butter in saucepan, add in mini marshmallows, stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat, keep warm.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, Naturally More Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, and the crushed pretzels.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Press the reserved 12 whole pretzels into top of bars. Place in fridge to harden for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/