Squash Peanut Butter Soup
On a cool fall or winter evening, when you need a comforting meal, nothing hits the spot like a cozy soup recipe. A fall favorite, butternut squash shines brightest when used as a base for a rich, warming soup!
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Naturally More Peanut Butter with Extra Protein
- 1 1/2 tsp. peanut oil
- 4 cups (1/2-inch) peeled, cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbl minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt, ground cumin, crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 tbl tomato paste
- Heat peanut oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add squash, onions, garlic and spices and sauté until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add broth, peanut butter and tomato paste, stirring well to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered, 10 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Chill in fridge until cooled slightly and blend to puree.
- Re-heat when ready to eat.
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/