Vegan “Caramel” Truffles
Date caramel is life-changing especially drenched in chocolate!
Write a review
- 2 tbsp. Naturally More Extra Protein Peanut Butter
- 8 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. hot water
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 125 g dark chocolate
- Garnish with crushed pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pitted dates in a food processor and pulse until they start clumping together.
- Add 2 tbsp. Naturally More Extra Protein peanut butter, and 1 tbsp. hot water to the dates, and pulse a couple times until a paste is formed.
- Using clean hands, pour 1 tsp. melted butter or coconut oil over the date paste, and remove from food processor, forming a large ball.
- From the large ball of date paste, form 10-12 small balls with your hands, and place on prepared baking sheet, place in fridge or freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Using a double boiler, or a large metal or glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt the chocolate.
- Roll balls in chocolate, using 2 spoons to roll and to place back on parchment paper. Allow to harden for another 30 mins in the fridge or freezer.
Naturally More Nut Butter https://naturallymore.com/